At Planet Dolphin we have implemented all of the known safety protocols to make your adventure as safe as possible while enjoying this once in a lifetime experience.
Because we care
SAFETY PROTOCOLS IN EFFECT
- Planet Dolphin operates at 50% capacity.
- Our crew members wear mask or visor at all times, food and drink servers are required to use gloves also.
- Clients are required to bring their own safety protection (face mask or visor).
- Upon arriving at The Marina Pez Vela we take your temperature.
- After check in we will board the catamaran.
- Onboard we provide antibacterial gel & soup.
- We space are clients bubble 2 meters apart.
- The boat, snorkeling equipment, eating & drinking utensils are sanitize daily before and after every use.