Come and experience an unforgettable morning in the tropical rainforest & a relax afternoon cruising Manuel Antonio National Park with us!
Canopy & Catamaran Eco Adventure
- 8 hours
- All ages are welcome!
IMPORTANT: DEPENDING OF ABILITY CATAMARAN CAN BE IN THE MORNING AND CANOPY IN THE AFTERNOON, OR THE OTHER WAY, WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU THE ITINERARY ACCORDING ON BOTH ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE.
First, we pick you up from your hotel, villa or house to take you on a short ride to where the adventure starts! THE CANOPY : 20 platforms, 11 zip lines, 2 rappel lines, 2 suspension bridges, a “Tarzan swing” and our new attraction the SUPERMAN. Plus La Quebrada Restaurant, a butterfly Garden and a Serpentarium in our Atrium, walking trails, a caiman pond, a butterfly laboratory and a stunning creek to play and experience Manuel Antonio’s most popular adventure sport: the canopy zip line. We have a bit of everything to ensure that the whole family has an awesome time! Our bilingual guides love their job and it shows. They make sure everyone on our tour has a great time. Our tour offers something for everyone; from our thrilling tarzan swing, to our butterfly garden, to our walking trails, to our zip lines where everyone gets to sail like a monkey through the canopy of the rainforest. Our trail system is set in the heart of our jungle property right below the canopy platforms.
After the canopy you will enjoy a delicious typical casado, after lunch we head back to Quepos where you will have free time ( about 1.15hr ) to either get to know the Marina Pez Vela or we can take you back to your hotel and pick you later to move to the Marina Pez Vela to board our catamaran.
Onboard we’ll look for dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. Cruising past the majestic Islands home to many marine species of migratory birds and white sand beaches of the National Park. After touring the coastline we will anchor in a protected area, the pristine Biezans Bay for a snorkeling adventure in the warm Pacific waters. We provide masks, snorkels and fins, everything you need to dive and observe the underwater playground for numerous species of colorful tropical fish.
Afterward, come back on board and enjoy a delicious meal we have prepared for you: grilled fresh fish brochettes with onions and green peppers, pasta salad with mixed vegetables, fresh tropical fruit, our famous Costa Rican coffee, cocktails, and natural fruit drinks.
You will discover the true meaning of the word PARADISE as you relax and enjoy the PURA VIDA in this beautiful bay surrounded by lush green landscape and the soothing sounds of the ocean.
- Pick up starts about 30-45 minutes prior departure time (depending on where you are staying)
- 7:30 am: Departure of the tour from the office to the Canopy.
- 8: 15am: Arrival at the Canopy.
- 8: 15 am-8: 45am: Breakfast.
- 8: 45 am-9: 00am: Harness placement and safety talk.
- 9: 00 am-9: 10am: Walk to the second zip line.
- 9: 10 am-11: 10am: Canopy activities (11 zip lines, 2 suspension bridges, 1 Superman, 1 Quick Jump, 1 Tarzan Swing and 2 rappel lines).
- 11: 10 am-11: 25am: Visit to the serpentarium, butterfly garden and alligator pond.
- 11: 35md-12: 15md: Return to Quepos from the Canopy.
- 12:45pm – 01:40pm: Lunch in Quepos.
- 1:40pm – 02:00pm: Checking in & boarding Catamaran
Good to know
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Dress code: Canopy (Sturdy shoes, light clothing, shorts, camera, change of clothes) Catamaran( beach clothes, sunblock, towel, comfortable shoes ).
- Transportation is ONLY included in the price shown for Manuel Antonio area. If you are staying outside of Quepos, Manuel Antonio transportation can be arranged for an extra cost if you need it.
- Local transportation ( Quepos & Manuel Antonio area)
- Bilingual guides and crew
- Natural fruit beverages
- Typical Casado for lunch
- Buffet gourmet meal
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Cocktails only onboard the catamaran part of the trip.
- Fresh Fruits
- Trampoline tanning nets
- Beer (available for purchase $2 each can)
- Carbonated beverages of any kind